Monday, April 5, 2010

Rest of March

We started off the month by celebrating Ben's promotion to 1st Lt. I am very proud of my husband and his many accomplishments. Logan and I went to the party on base. It was very informal, which is exactly what Ben wanted. What Ben didn't know was that our friend Tonya and her family wanted to show how much they appreciate him serving our country by throwing a surprise party for him. She asked me if he would be mad and I told her that I didn't think that he would be mad. I also made sure she knew not to expect a big reaction from him. Well, this is all the more reaction that he gave her when he walked in the door. Logan and Ben enjoying their cake.
DISADVANTAGE OF NO CUPBOARD DOORS
Pulling everything out of the corner cupboard is one of Logan's favorite past times. He does at least once daily and sometimes many more.
As I have said many times before, Logan LOVES to eat. We got a recipe for spaghetti sauce from a friend from our church. Ben came home one night and made it for us. Logan really enjoyed it. NEW HAIR PRODUCT In the same week, I made Shepherd's Pie.Logan was teething during this time and really wasn't interested in eating it the first two times that we offered it to him. However, the third time was the charm. While Logan was eating, he decided to try out a new hair product, beef gravy. It obviously works very well if you are going for the spiked look.
So proud of his trend setting hair style!

No comments: