Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Here are some pictures of Logan's 1st Easter. Logan got up before we left to go to the 8 am service. I don't think that he was quite ready to get up, but I took him out to show him his Easter basket. When he first saw the basket or maybe it was the ball, he got very excited. I think that Logan really liked his gardening tools.
Logan in his Easter suit. This is Logan's "look at all my teeth smile."
We decided to have some of our church family over for Easter. After lunch, we did an Easter egg hunt for the adults. June and Tonya finding eggs.
FIGHT WITH A PINE TREE
I took Logan outside today to play since it has been so nice lately. I was trying to blow bubbles and Logan was sitting on the porch. He kept getting closer and closer to edge and the next thing I knew, he fell off. He fell right into our Christmas tree and definitely has battle wounds. Unfortunately, I think the tree won. FINAL NOTE Ben has been saying that Logan has needed a hair cut since he was born. I finally left him take Logan last week to get his bangs trimmed and the hair around his ears cut. He didn't sit still, but the lady did the best she could

No comments: