Friday, May 4, 2012

New Names

A recent conversation between Logan and I.
Me: What is your name?
Logan: Woen Sniff
Me: What did you say?
Logan: Woen Sniff and I have a Grandma Sniff (Definitely started laughing at this point and couldn't correct him)

I sometimes sing the kids' name to the tune of the Mickey Mouse song. So instead of  M-I-C-K-E-Y, I will sing L-O-G-A-N, Logan James, Logan James and I do the same with Audrey. Well, we were riding in the car and I heard Logan singing. I listened closer and he was singing "Audrey James, Audrey James". I asked Logan if he knew that Audrey's middle name was Joyce, not James and he insisted that it was James. I have also caught him "scolding" her in brotherly way- "Sisser James or Audrey James".

So for now, the kids have new names, and I am ok with that.

No comments: