Monday, July 13, 2009

Logan's first video online.

Logan has grown so much. It is hard to believe that he is already over a month old. I put him on the scale with me the other day and it said that he weighs 11 pounds. I am so glad that I am not on the diet that makes you gain 3 pounds in one month. Ben and I attempted to measure his length while he was lying on the floor on Saturday. We came up with 23 or 23 1/2 inches. He has become a lot more alert and is constantly looking around at everything. I am going to try and include a video of the first time I put one of his toys on the floor next to him. He initially was looking up at the ceiling, but then I turned the little piano on and it got his attention immediately with the flashing lights and music. In the video it kind of sounds like he is trying to talk to it. Unfortunately, the phone rang so I had to stop recording him. He has also discovered his mobile on his swing. He loves to just sit and watch it go around. I have also discovered that Logan loves to be outside. There have been a couple of days when he was being fussy, so I took him outside. As soon as we got outside, he was content and didn't make a sound. He just sat on my lap and looked around. This isn't really a good thing, because (1) there haven't been too many days that it hasn't been 100+ degrees, (2) I really don't like the heat, and (3) I don't like bugs. For some reason it seems that I am the only one they are attracted to. But I guess if it makes Logan stop crying, I am willing to take him outside, even if it is for just a few minutes. One other thing, we have figured out that he likes to sleep with his blanket up next to his face, just like I do.Well I will try to post more pictures soon, but I will have to wait until he wakes up to take some more pictures. I am still trying to catch him rolling over and also when he is smiling. One of these days I will be able to share them with you.

No comments: