Thursday, April 7, 2011

Updates- Super Bowl

So I am once again behind in my blog updates. Sorry life with two kids and a husband and a house is BUSY (as many of you already know)! I also tend to think that my memory is better than what it actually is. I will start with some pictures of my two little Steelers' fans. Even though the Super Bowl had a disappointing ending for us Steelers" fans, it was still fun to watch it with the Robbins. Unfortunately, Logan decided to throw a pillow and it hit my bowl of chili and ended up on the wall. SORRY Karen!! Then he dropped half of his gob on the floor. I think it will be a miracle if we get invited to their house again. SORRY Karen!!Thanks Jim, for playing with Logan while the game was on. Also thank you Karen, for holding Audrey while I enjoyed eating supper.

No comments: