Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Here are some pictures of me at 35 weeks. These pictures were taken right before my baby shower. For your information I will be 37 weeks on the 24th of December. That is correct only 3 weeks to go. It is crazy how quickly this pregnancy went. I think that it has a lot to do with the fact of keeping up with Logan and also getting ready for Christmas right before I am due. The doctor says that I am right on schedule for my due date. We have an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday to check her size. With Logan being such a big baby, the doctor is concerned that I will tear again and she wants to prevent that if possible. BABY SHOWER PICTURES
Logan enjoying his cupcake
Opening presents with Logan's help Little snowsuit from The Roby's
This was Logan's favorite present besides some of the toys. After I was all finished opening presents, he went back to the gift bag that this was in and pulled it out and started rubbing the soft sleeves against his face.

No comments: