Monday, May 10, 2010

Fruit

Logan loves to eat most fruit, especially bananas, strawberries, kiwi, oranges, mangoes, and blueberries. One morning for breakfast I gave him a banana and he was inhaling it, until I got the camera, of course. So the video isn't as interesting, but I still that it is very cute. Then on Friday, I was out in the garden picking strawberries and Logan was sitting beside the garden. I gave him a few to eat and in his own way he kept asking for more. So when I came across a ripe one, I would toss it over to him. He would search in the grass and find it, then eat it. By the time I was done, he had strawberry from his head to his toes. This is just some of the evidence. P.S. A lot of strawberries one day, equals a lot of seeds in a diaper the next day. :)

No comments: