Monday, October 5, 2009

A lot of updates to come...

I know that it has been forever since I was on here to update everyone about what has been going on in our lives. However, I am going to try and make up for lost time and put a couple of updates on today. So it has taken awhile, but Logan has finally met all of his grandparents. Here are some of the pictures. They are in the order that Logan met them. Mom, Tessa, Tesha and Austyn came down at the end of June. This is a picture of Grammy Crawford with Logan after she got off of work. Here is Logan playing with Grandma Smith when she came down to help us make our cross country trip. Logan was fascinated with her bright shirt. Pappy Crawford and Logan in deep conversation. Soon after we arrived Pap and Sharon came up to meet Logan. Sorry I cut Pap's head off. Logan with his Great Grandma Smith. Great Grandpap Smith putting Logan to sleep. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture Grandpap Smith with Logan. I will to get one the next time.

No comments: